Chichester by Gaslight
Chichester by Gaslight
Chichester by Gaslight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chichester by Gaslight

A forum style vampire game based on White Wolf's Victorian setting located in the re-imagined historical city of Chichester.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sunday, 25 July 1880 [real dates: 02 - 13 June 2014] GAME CURRENTLY IN HIATUS - ST WILL CHECK BACK REGULARLY

Future of Chichester game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Appearance:
Future of Chichester game Left_bar_bleue5/5Future of Chichester game Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health:
Future of Chichester game Left_bar_bleue7/7Future of Chichester game Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Future of Chichester game Left_bar_bleue5/5Future of Chichester game Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

Future of Chichester game Empty
PostSubject: Future of Chichester game   Future of Chichester game EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:25 am

We are going to have a new prince at some point soon (-ish), and the direction of the next chapter of this game will, in many ways, depend on which NPC becomes the prince - the Ventrue, the Toreador, the Malkavian or the Lasombra - and what decisions they impliment in the short term (which I already know because I am an omniscient, if not a particularly benevolent, dictator-god). But, these are just the overall meta-game themes in which all the PCs will move. What I want here is your thoughts/ideas for that next chapter. So, anything your want to write, go ahead.
Back to top Go down
https://chichesterbynight.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Future of Chichester game   Future of Chichester game EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:47 pm

(Hey I thought some of the the pcs might be vying for the position as well...)

Perhaps an inquisitor type who is a bit odd himself, very rational and scientific minded.
He has come to town to solve with logic and reason ala Sherlock Holmes the occult mysteries.

Maybe a plauge carrier shows up. And the panic and measures with it.

Maybe a minor war lord decides he wants Chichester, and Mithras's protectorate, as well as the soldier types in town is put to the test.

Back to top Go down
Barathrum Crumb
neonyte
neonyte
Barathrum Crumb

Character sheet
Appearance:
Future of Chichester game Left_bar_bleue0/5Future of Chichester game Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)
Health:
Future of Chichester game Left_bar_bleue6/8Future of Chichester game Empty_bar_bleue  (6/8)
Future of Chichester game Left_bar_bleue2/5Future of Chichester game Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)

PostSubject: Re: Future of Chichester game   Future of Chichester game EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:41 pm

I kind of have a question, can we right before the election have some downtime? So that we can get rid of the Winter and change the terrain, unlocking new possibilities and we can give some briefing of what we would do in the meantime Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Appearance:
Health:
Future of Chichester game Left_bar_bleue7/7Future of Chichester game Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)

PostSubject: Re: Future of Chichester game   Future of Chichester game EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:52 pm

Actually, I was planning for a short hiatus period just after the "election."
Back to top Go down
Barathrum Crumb
neonyte
neonyte
Barathrum Crumb

Character sheet
Appearance:
Future of Chichester game Left_bar_bleue0/5Future of Chichester game Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)
Health:
Future of Chichester game Left_bar_bleue6/8Future of Chichester game Empty_bar_bleue  (6/8)
Future of Chichester game Left_bar_bleue2/5Future of Chichester game Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)

PostSubject: Re: Future of Chichester game   Future of Chichester game EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:36 pm

Nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Barathrum Crumb
neonyte
neonyte
Barathrum Crumb

Character sheet
Appearance:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Future of Chichester game   Future of Chichester game EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:05 am

Every once in a while, I miss this game.

I really do, it was a good game. It was a little rough around the edges at times, but still. It never meant to hurt anybody.

Just as an FYI, I feel a little nostalgic when I see the site again.

Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Appearance:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Future of Chichester game   Future of Chichester game EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:31 pm

I keep the site open because I have not ruled out a return to this game at some point in the future.
Back to top Go down
Barathrum Crumb
neonyte
neonyte
Barathrum Crumb

Character sheet
Appearance:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Future of Chichester game   Future of Chichester game EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:11 pm

It would be very nice if it became a possibility and I must admit I do hope that it will Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Appearance:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Future of Chichester game   Future of Chichester game EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 9:45 pm

well, I was kicking around the idea of moving into the victoria era.
Back to top Go down
Barathrum Crumb
neonyte
neonyte
Barathrum Crumb

Character sheet
Appearance:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Future of Chichester game   Future of Chichester game EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:23 am

Mid 1800's? That could be interesting, but what would happen to the current characters involved?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Appearance:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Future of Chichester game   Future of Chichester game EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:40 pm

I haven't put any real thought into it but there are two options. Either they become elders in the prince's court or, they become npcs.
Back to top Go down
Barathrum Crumb
neonyte
neonyte
Barathrum Crumb

Character sheet
Appearance:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Future of Chichester game   Future of Chichester game EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 2:19 am

Sounds like fun, I would love Barathrum in another age too. Would be fun to see Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Future of Chichester game   Future of Chichester game EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 5:23 pm

Woot Victorian era here we come!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Future of Chichester game   Future of Chichester game EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 5:53 pm

Did we start?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Appearance:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Future of Chichester game   Future of Chichester game EmptyFri May 30, 2014 4:47 pm

Well, it's been a couple weeks now when only one person has been regularly posting. The game has always been slow, but it has never ground to this much of a halt before. I assume that people are tired of it or too busy elsewhere. It may be time for a hiatus. What does anyone think about that?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Appearance:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Future of Chichester game   Future of Chichester game EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 1:54 pm

Is there a way the game can change to interest more people again, or are we just getting tired of vampires altogether?
Back to top Go down
Mary Ann Evans
ancillae
Mary Ann Evans

Character sheet
Appearance:
Future of Chichester game Left_bar_bleue4/5Future of Chichester game Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Future of Chichester game   Future of Chichester game EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 8:04 pm

Hi Andrew,

I can only apologise for my absence. Honestly for me it has been caused by a mixture of elements.

Life is very busy at the moment, especially at work, and isn't likely to get any quieter for a while.

I'm officially taking a hiatus. I was probably struggling with the Victorian theme, and the implications of that, but l have enjoyed the story so far and you have my thanks Very Happy

Victoria
Back to top Go down
Lily Brejar
ancillae
Lily Brejar

Character sheet
Appearance:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Future of Chichester game   Future of Chichester game EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 8:06 pm

I am still interested, but I figured a hiatus was due with only me active.

You're still my favourite ST ever, Andrew. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future of Chichester game   Future of Chichester game Empty

Back to top Go down

Future of Chichester game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chichester by Gaslight :: Game Controls :: Out of Character-
Jump to: