Chichester by Gaslight
Chichester by Gaslight
Chichester by Gaslight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chichester by Gaslight

A forum style vampire game based on White Wolf's Victorian setting located in the re-imagined historical city of Chichester.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sunday, 25 July 1880 [real dates: 02 - 13 June 2014] GAME CURRENTLY IN HIATUS - ST WILL CHECK BACK REGULARLY

twisted wishes

Go down 
+2
Eustache de Mailley
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

twisted wishes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: twisted wishes   twisted wishes - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:01 am

First topic message reminder :

This little game goes like this...someone says "I wish..." whatever.
The next person says, ,"Granted however,..." whatever and try to twist the wish using logic and loopholes.. then post a wish..

"I wish for a woman who loves me."
Go...
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: twisted wishes   twisted wishes - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:49 pm

Granted, it is a twisted jester, a mime copying everything you do and a guy with a drum that goes "dradam" everytime you say something and you never again get laid.

I wish for a concience ...
Back to top Go down
Lord Wilhelm von der Mark
Elder

Character sheet
Appearance:
twisted wishes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/5twisted wishes - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health:
twisted wishes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/7twisted wishes - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
twisted wishes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3/5twisted wishes - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/5)

PostSubject: Re: twisted wishes   twisted wishes - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:53 pm

Granted. Now you are the fool of vampiric society.
I wish for a new and good pc game...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: twisted wishes   twisted wishes - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:56 pm

Granted, however, the new and good politically correct game is "Diplomacy amoung life challenged individual who must derive substance from hemogloblin and go about in the nocturnal hours."

I wish for the ability to heal any disease.
Back to top Go down
Elder

Character sheet
Appearance:
twisted wishes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/5twisted wishes - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health:
twisted wishes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/7twisted wishes - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
twisted wishes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3/5twisted wishes - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/5)

PostSubject: Re: twisted wishes   twisted wishes - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:11 pm

Granted, but since the vaccine is a modified ultra-virus which is prone to mutate, the worlds population will turn into zombies 5 hours after first injection.

I wish for a nice picture for my wall...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: twisted wishes   twisted wishes - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:14 pm

Granted, however, it makes you immortal and is of you, but if it is destroyed you will age years in seconds and likely die.
(ala the Portrait of Dorian Grey.)

I wish to write a world renowned book which is very successful.
Back to top Go down
Elder

Character sheet
Appearance:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: twisted wishes   twisted wishes - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:19 pm

Granted, but since you ripped off Joanne K. Rowling all the money goes into the lawsuit.

I wish I would uncover a corruption scandal amongst politicians...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: twisted wishes   twisted wishes - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:27 pm

Granted however, they send K.G.B. agents to silence you.

I wish for the powers of the Greek Gods.
Back to top Go down
Elder

Character sheet
Appearance:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: twisted wishes   twisted wishes - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:31 pm

Granted, however due to impregnating so many women you have to pay lots of alimony now.

I wish for an armor worthy of a noble...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: twisted wishes   twisted wishes - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:36 pm

Granted, however, your golden armor covered sporadically in jewels, is very heavy and not very hard.

I wish for the power of telepathy.
Back to top Go down
Elder

Character sheet
Appearance:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: twisted wishes   twisted wishes - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:44 pm

Granted. You can never come close to another human being again, since their sick and dark desires make you puke whenever you read their minds.

I wish I could fly without help and without crashing...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: twisted wishes   twisted wishes - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 10:17 pm

Granted, however, you fly through the dark of space, on a trajectory where your final destination will be a star, which isn't solid, but will burn you eventually.

I wish for unlimited gas for my car over my lifetime.
Back to top Go down
Elder

Character sheet
Appearance:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: twisted wishes   twisted wishes - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 10:38 pm

Granted, but in your joy you crash another car so badly that your drivers licence is suspended for life.

I wish I was an expert at Karate...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: twisted wishes   twisted wishes - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:35 am

Granted you now know everything there is to know about the subject ...

I wish I had a cool pool
Back to top Go down
Elder

Character sheet
Appearance:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: twisted wishes   twisted wishes - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:42 am

Granted. Its minus 50 degree celsius.

I wish I'd know how the last answer was twisted...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: twisted wishes   twisted wishes - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:45 am

Granted you now know that theory is when everyboy knows how something works but it dosenĀ“t, practise is when everything works and nobody knows why and that you have combined theory and practise nothing works and nobody knows why ...

I wish the celler would unflood
Back to top Go down
Barathrum Crumb
neonyte
neonyte
Barathrum Crumb

Character sheet
Appearance:
twisted wishes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/5twisted wishes - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)
Health:
twisted wishes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/8twisted wishes - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/8)

PostSubject: Re: twisted wishes   twisted wishes - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:06 am

Granted, however as the water leaves it's quickly replaced by a demon of Golgathan, you feel horrible terror.

I wish I could sleep more
Back to top Go down
Elder

Character sheet
Appearance:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: twisted wishes   twisted wishes - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:34 am

Granted. Let us hope there will be a prince available to wake you after the first 100 years.

I wish for nice tasty cookies...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: twisted wishes   twisted wishes - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:55 pm

Granted but wanting the cockies so much you sleep with the ugliest old lady to get them and they leave you with a bitter taste in your mouth ...
I wish for luck in my next poker game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: twisted wishes   twisted wishes - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:01 pm

Granted, however it's bad luck.

I wish for a mansion tax free.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: twisted wishes   twisted wishes - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:23 pm

Granted but it needs serious reparation and you have to pay everything you own and take huge loans to even be able to live there ... and afterliving under this poor conditions you realise the place is haunted by angry ghosts terrorising you and from now on and untill the day you desperatley take your life on a mental insitution the ghosts will haunt you...

I wish I never had to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Elder

Character sheet
Appearance:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: twisted wishes   twisted wishes - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 10:45 pm

Granted, but it needed a complicated operation during which your brain was taken out of your head and placed in a (pink) box. Now your only way to communicate with the outer world are the easily misreadable electric pulses of your brain (which also explains the pink box).

I wish that all my stuff for the university would already be done...
Back to top Go down
Barathrum Crumb
neonyte
neonyte
Barathrum Crumb

Character sheet
Appearance:
twisted wishes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/5twisted wishes - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)
Health:
twisted wishes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/8twisted wishes - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/8)

PostSubject: Re: twisted wishes   twisted wishes - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 6:44 pm

Granted, but somebody else did it so you get absolutley no credit for the award-winning paperwork.

I wish I had a pirate ship.
Back to top Go down
Elder

Character sheet
Appearance:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: twisted wishes   twisted wishes - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:38 pm

Granted, but it is towed in a harbor of the crown and you are about to be hanged for piracy.

I wish I could also play on the weekend...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: twisted wishes   twisted wishes - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:16 am

Granted however it's with local children at the park who play dodge ball with stones with you, then concerned parents call the authorities about the stranger at the park, then it's playing hide and seek with Bubba at prison.

I wish for a pet mountain lion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: twisted wishes   twisted wishes - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:11 am

Granted, you teach it to defend you and when you bring home a one night stand he believes you are attacted and kills the poor bastard and you end up in jail for the rest of your life and the lion is put down ...

I wish for books that I have lent to people to be returned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: twisted wishes   twisted wishes - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

twisted wishes
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chichester by Gaslight :: Game Controls :: Out of Character-
Jump to: